SHARE YOUR STORY. JOIN OUR COMMUNITY.
Fill out the form above and include an image(s) of yourself, or the woman or man you are paying tribute to.
Need help getting started? Try answering the questions below:
- How has your diagnosis impacted your day to day life?
- Given your diagnosis, what does time mean to you?
- Who do you want your story to reach?
- What does the metastatic cancer community need? (example: it’s own awareness month, more research, more funding)
- How can we raise awareness that inspires action?
View some inspiring metastatic cancer stories.
I'm kind of a different metastatic case. I've been off chemo for over a year! I had breast cancer, then they found breast cancer cells in my liver. I went back on chemo for 18 months. I took a break to feel better, and my oncologist has kept me off of chemo.
I am 39 years old (soon to 40 on October 18) and a mother of three. I found the lump myself on February 22, 2018. I went to see my gyne and she ordered a mammogram and ultrasound. I had a biopsy on March 13 and was diagnosed with Triple Negative Breast Cancer on March 20.